Automation and industrial processes in the leisure sector
Fadilec, an engineering firm and integrator of global solutions, operates in the leisure sector.
To be as close as possible to our customers, we have two branches – one in Laudun in the Gard region (30) and one in Vénissieux near Lyon in the Rhône region (69).
Our multidisciplinary teams design, manufacture and install complete automated systems.
Some of our projects in the leisure sector
Fadilec teams perform interventions
in the areas of:
- Manufacture of composites
- Manufacture of skis and bindings
- Press loading in plastics processing.
SPOTLIGHT ON A MONITORING MACHINE WITH VISION AND MARKING; VB SUPERVISION AND AXIS MANAGEMENT:
Rotary transfer control and lapping of bindings (26 stations)
- Study and realisation of the electrical installation
- Study and development of the Schneider PLC program
- Development of supervision in Visual Basic
- Development of a video acquisition application with image analysis in VB
- Schneider TSX57303 Premium PLC
- Integrated web communication coupler ‘ETY510)
- 2 Magelis graphic terminals
- Schneider OPC communication server
- Management of 4 axes – TSXCAY42 axis card
- 4 Lexium drives, 6 ATV drives, Parvex drive
- Force measurement by HBM conditioner
- Vision and acquisition by Cognex camera
- Supervision of 24 workstations by PC: proprietary application in VB6
Over a period of 5 months:
- Project Manager
- Electrical studies: 2 ppl.
- Workshop for manufacturing
- Automation development: 2 ppl.
- IT development: 2 ppl.